How do I…
Auto Finance Companies
When you first shopped for your car purchase loan, you may not have realized some of the lenders also refinance existing auto loans, an option which can benefit some borrowers. Turning to those auto finance companies to refinance your vehicle may reveal some important financial opportunities.
Why refinance your auto loan?
- Lower auto loan rate. Check the rate you agreed to when you first signed your auto loan. If rates have fallen or if your credit has improved since you first financed your car, you may qualify for a lower rate and a lower monthly payment.
- Flexible loan terms. Changing your loan terms could allow you to pay off your loan sooner, freeing up the amount of your monthly car payment. Or, you could reduce your monthly loan payment and use the extra money in other ways.
- Cash outlet. You may be able to refinance your current auto loan and receive cash to use however you like.
Call us at 1-866-452-3413 or complete an online application to learn what refinancing your auto loan could do for you.
Who should refinance their auto loan?
The following situations could help you lower the interest rate you're paying, which could mean a lower monthly car payment.
- Falling interest rates
- Higher credit score
If any of these conditions apply to you, refinancing your auto loan may be the right choice.
Auto refinancing is simple. There's typically an easy loan application and a short wait time to find out if you're approved.
If you're ready to refinance your auto loan, call us at 1-866-452-3413 or apply online. You'll receive a credit decision in minutes and may be able to close your loan in just a few days.
Granting of auto loan financing is subject to our credit requirements.
With private party auto loans from Wells Fargo, you’ll get:
- Fast credit decisions and loan processing
- Competitive rates
- Secure online account access at Wells Fargo Online®
Refinancing your auto loan with Wells Fargo could provide you with these benefits:
- Smaller monthly car payment
- Lower auto loan rate
- Different loan terms
Carefully consider the benefits a new auto loan offers to make sure it meets your needs.