How do I…
Reach bill consolidation goals with your vehicle
Bill consolidation. Debt consolidation. Home equity loans. All common terms when exploring bill consolidation options.1
But what if:
- You have already leveraged as much of your home's equity as you can right now?
- The housing market has taken a toll on your available equity?
- There's no home equity to leverage because you rent?
You may still have options. Many people don't realize that they can also use their vehicle for bill consolidation.
Apply for a bill consolidation loan online or call 1-866-452-3413.
Americans can use their vehicles for bill consolidation
Many American households have more than one vehicle.
Do you fit into that group? Are you still paying off one or more of those vehicles?
If you are, chances are good that you could use an auto refinance loan to help with consolidation.
Why to use your vehicle for bill consolidation
There are many reasons you may want to consider your vehicle as a bill consolidation loan resource. Possible benefits of bill consolidation:
- Pay off balances with higher interest rates
- Customers who refinanced received $5,4892 or more cash out
- Receive up to a 45-day break from payments3
- Get an instant online credit decision
- Enjoy the convenience of free online bill payment4
Six reasons to use your auto loan for bill consolidation
- Stretch your income farther
- Cover all your expenses with a lower monthly payment
- Access cash to help keep up with rising costs
- Close your bill consolidation loan in a few days or less
- You don't have to own a home
- No direct cost to apply for bill consolidation
When to use your vehicle for bill consolidation
You may not know when to use your vehicle for bill consolidation. Consider the following guidelines to determine if this is the right bill consolidation option for you:
- You want to lower your monthly auto payment or rate
- Your credit score has improved since you originally financed your vehicle
- Your expenses have gone up but your income has stayed the same
- You need extra cash to pay off other bills or keep up with day-to-day expenses
- You want a bill consolidation solution with a quick turn time
- You don't own a home to leverage for your financial needs
Using your vehicle for bill consolidation is easy. Simply call Wells Fargo toll-free 1-866-452-3413 or visit the online bill consolidation loan application.
1 Wells Fargo Auto Finance does not make loans for educational purposes. Please call Wells Fargo Education Financial Services at 1-800-658-3567 if any portion of the proceeds is to be used for educational purposes, or to refinance/consolidate any loan you incurred for such purposes.
2 Granting of loan is subject to our credit requirements. The $5,489 figure is based on customers who refinanced their loans with Wells Fargo during the period from April 1, 2013 to June 30, 2013.
3 The proceeds from your new loan with us would be used to make your final loan payment with your current auto loan creditor.
4 Fees may be assessed and billed separately by your financial institution.